|The low-cost, flexible and accessible, door to door, local public transport service for everyone.|
Local link provides public transport in areas where other services are limited, anyone living in the local area covered can use the service and there are no age or disability restrictions. Local Link is a shared service so users may be travelling with other passengers. To use this Local Link service book in advance by calling 0161 684 9996. For information about Local Link, or if you would like more advice please call Traveline
on 0871 200 22 33 lines are open 7am till 8pm Monday to Friday calls cost
10p a minute plus network extras.
Booking your journey
* call 0161 684 9996 and ask for Local Link.
* The booking centre is open 24 hours every day.
* Please call us at least an hour before you want to travel.
* you can book your journey up to one week in advance.
* Please tell us if you want a return journey.
* Let us know if you use a wheelchair or child buggy, then we can provide
a suitable vehicle for you.
* Full detailes of fares are available at www.tfgm.com/locallink or by calling Traveline on 0871 200 22 33 calls cost 10p a minute plus network extras.
* concessionary fares are available.Proof of eligibilaty is required.
* valid Transport for Greater Manchester travel vouchers are accepted.
Area Five Star operate
* Garden Suburb
and trips to and from
* broadway Business Park
* Greengate Industrial Estate
* Morrisons Hollinwood
* Royal Oldham Hospital
* Tesco Chadderton
var _gaq = _gaq || ;
ga.src = ('https:' == document.location.protocol ? 'https://ssl' : 'http://www') + '.google-analytics.com/ga.js';
var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script'); s.parentNode.insertBefore(ga, s);